We are excited to have people back in our building safely. Here are the current guidelines we have in place for JBC after a vote agreed upon by our Diaconate. The situation is constantly changing so please check back regularly to see if there are any relevant changes for you. For any further questions, please contact our office.
· Weekly sign-up services for up to 60 seats
· An usher team with a health check at the door will be in place
· Masks are required for all guests whether vaccinated or not
· We will ask everyone to socially distance outside of their pods
· We will ask if people are vaccinated in the sign up process but we will not require verification. We strongly encourage everyone who attends to be vaccinated.
· The pulpit shield will remain in place for the speaker
· The musicians will continue to be masked
· People are asked to either not sing or sing quietly
· Children programs and child care will likely resume weekly in mid-October
· Food fellowship in the gym after service is on hiatus for now.
· Saturday Special (our community outreach program to families with special needs) may meet in the gym but all volunteers and participants will be vaccinated with a health check system in place upon entering the building. They are currently deciding when is the right time to safely gather again.
· Sports meetings in the gym will be considered on a case by case basis.
For further information about King County guidelines for faith communities, please visit this link.
The leadership at JBC has chosen to approach re-opening with an abundance of caution so we recognize we are well under the guidelines listed by King County and Washington state. We have a very diverse group of people in background and age group so we are trying to ensure that everyone feels safe and heard as they transition to this new season of attending church.